Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Nude of the Month: March, 2013

 
 
The Nude of the Month for March, 2013, is bottoms up for the end of winter. Spring, 2013, officially arrives on Wednesday, March 20. This nude comes with a little bit of fur sprouting on those booty-ful cheeks to help keep him warm. Although, with a cute hairy ass, I don't imagine he has many moments where he needs the warmth. I'm sure his booty gets him all the attention and heat that anyone needs. From this view, his cock and balls are inviting as well. All around, I found him to be an exceptionally fine specimen of masculinity.
 
I know some men don't care for a man with a hairy ass. Sorry guys! The only shaved body parts that I like on a guy are his face and head.
 
Naked hugs. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for the Spring too!!
    I'm so tired for the cold of winter!!!

    I'm glad as well seeing an updating here on your blog. I'd be glader if you'd update your blog oftener!

    Take a look my last post on my blog

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/03/planetromeo-getting-together-english.html

    Happy Frigay!

    ReplyDelete