Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Friday, March 15, 2013

A Late Winter Morning...


It's a morning late in the winter season. I stand at my window looking out at the barren landscape. Too cold outside, yet I am warmed by the vivid memory of my nocturnal dream from the sleep I just abandoned. 




Damn, a bald head and hairy chest get me hard and horny!

Naked hugs. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend and collegue. Just back home from two intensive weeks in my native Italy. I had a great time visiting relatives and seeing my old house where I grew up in Sicily. I never thought I would ever see it again. I have looked at all your post since I left March 2nd. As always great information. I cannot understand why Xersex keeps stating he does not like body/facial hair. That is his opinion. I like a hairy guy not for sex, only for looks. I guess we are all entitled to our opinions.
    Take care guy without boxers. Incidentally, talking about boxers I feel like my cock is ready to make a pick-a-boo whenever I am wearing it. A strange odd sensation. I have always felt more confortable wearing regular underwear and even men's bikini and slips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never, right? Or am I TOO late?

    ReplyDelete