Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

In Black and White...


A post of black and white photographs, a nude and his hairy armpits. I know, not the usual pumped, buff, muscular man you'd expect to find on anyone's blog. The truth is, most of us are just ordinary looking men. I know that I am. I try to eat right and I workout to keep some semblance of body tone. However, at the end of the day, we're all really the same. We have both a cock and an ass. That's what makes us men, after all.

I felt a black and white image would be a change from the norm. I also believe that as men, we are as diverse as our number. Why not feature something that reflects us as a community. I hope you like it.

Naked Hugs. 

4 comments:

  1. I find him very very sexy!!!

    Don't miss my last post:

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/03/marcio-and-marcos-patriota-homoerotic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you very much for these sumptuous photos in black and white I love.. .bonne day and happy holidays of Easter

    ReplyDelete