Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Look Back: London Olympics

 
Personally, one of the highlights of this past year were the Summer Olympics in London, UK. I was extremely disappointed in the Beijing Games in 2008. I think the British did an excellent job of presenting the Olympiad in the spirit and environment originally intended. Of course, like most nudist gay men, I think the games should all be clothes-free. However, that's probably not going to change based solely on my preference.
 
I found these images created by Dutch photographer Jan Freriks. Based on actual competitors for event medals, he added the Union Jack, the UK's flag, and then portrayed the athletes as they would have competed in ancient Greece: nude. The photographer is a man after my own heart. For that reason, I'm sharing them with all of you now.
 
Visit the photographer's website: http://www.janfreriks.nl .
 
Naked hugs.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment