Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love is Trust


I've been loved/sexed while in this position before, always as the passive/bottom one receiving my partner/tryst/lover inside me. Personally, allowing another man to support me while servicing my carnal needs  involves a tremendous amount of trust not only on my part but also by the man I'm with at the moment. 

We're both depending on the other for respect, guidance, communication and grounding/foundation. Our pleasure is based on being there for each other as we satisfy our passion for physical communion that can only be shared man-to-man and between two men. 

That is the beautiful aspect of male same gender love.

Naked hugs. 

3 comments:

  1. I share your point of view! When I make sex, with the aim only to empty my balls, I say I'm making sex, but when I really have a deep sexual relaxionship, I say I make LOVE!

    But I must add I don't need to ha ve anything in my ass to feel a deep involvment with a man. I'm only into oral sex, and if i'm deeply involved, I love end the love swallowing his hot milk! this is for me the best way to love, surrounding me to his pleasure. His pleasure feeds me, as my pleasure feeds him. The perfect way to get the maximum faith and sharing same feelings! It's just my opinion.

    please, don't miss my last posts about the 25th birthday of Vincent Azzopardi.

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/04/happy-birthday-vince-azzopardi.html

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/04/vince-azzopardi-candid-photos.html

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/04/vince-azzopardi-naked-nu.html

    ReplyDelete