Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hairies


Most times here on  Guys Without Boxers, I post pictures of men close to my own age. I've received several emails from readers informing me that they are older and appreciate images of men closer to their own ages. What's fair is fair. They are totally correct. 

So this post is of one of my favorites, mostly hairy-chested men showing off their armpit hairs. This post is dedicated to all mature readers who enjoy photos of men who fall within their age range. This world is full of hairy and handsome guys who just happen to have a few years more than me. Trust me, I'm headed in that direction myself!

Naked hugs. 




5 comments:

  1. yeah the older need their time to shine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most beautiful is n.3. I love his face!

    take a look here, today is the birthday of Noah Mills!

    http://anthroposis.blogspot.it/2013/04/happy-birthday-noah-mills.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all photogenic, but number is the hairy one closer to me. I used to have a bit of beard(nothing great) and heavy mustaches in my 20's and 30's. Now I keep my hair very very short almost military like

    ReplyDelete