Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity

Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity
Celebrating the Life of Gay Social Nudity! Welcome to My Gayborhood: an Affirming Site For Men Comfortable With Their Nakedness and Their Sexuality! Just so that you know, not only am I not wearing any boxers, I'm likewise without bikinis, briefs, jockstraps or thongs: I'm totally nude!

Friday, July 10, 2020

I'm Back: July, 2020!


My last posting entry here was on June 6, 2013. I left here and began posting from a different blog-site, Wordpress. That was a big mistake on my part and after two separate attempts there with two different blogs, I decided that I was in no mood to suffer their judgement and intolerance (and continuing to pay their fees)! 

While home during the recent coronavirus outbreak, I discovered that I never deleted this site, Guys Without Boxers! The quarantine lasted for a long time and about a month ago I began to re-read my earlier entries here and remembered how much I enjoyed being here.

During the past couple of weeks, I decided to "pick up" where I left off and resume publishing Guys Without Boxers! Today's post marks my return. 

It is the Summer, 2020, season. In honor of this time of year, skinny-dipping (swimming naked) is a reasonable and understandable activity enjoyed by many during these cozy and warm months outside. For that occasion, I figured that my first return would appropriately feature a popular sport that brings pleasure to countless men worldwide!


As skinny-dipping is an aquatic (water-based) activity, it is best enjoyed when we are all calm and relaxed. It is always advisable to be prepared for the worst and that way we have no surprises. Friends are more fun alive and completely bare (naked) right along with the rest of us!


Pool, lake, river or ocean - all that is necessary to indulge in skinny-dipping is a body of water and at least one friend. Once the clothing is discarded, the fun isn't far away! Anytime two guys come together and stripping takes place, we all know that delight follows!


Experience has already taught us that the beach brings happiness to us all! Remove your clothes, lather your bare body in sunscreen and you'll soon have a smile upon your face!

Naked hugs!





3 comments:

  1. great post and welcome back! I tend to avoid WordPress for the reasons you described...

    Have a great return and Summer!

    Speedorex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life can be considered a series of adventures and here we follow the bedroom adventures of hottie twinks as they play and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever write anything else after July 10, 2020 ? Tat was about 7 months ago. I loved following your and than you disappeared. Meanwhile I retired from work. Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete